Sunday 13 September 2009

New to this

Both me (oddsocks) and Chompy are kind of new to this blog thing. I've been taking a look around other peoples blogs and they all look really nice and original using lots of different art and stuff. I'd like to do something similar if possible, maybe make some nice headers and pictures for our blog page. The header we're using right now was something i made in a few minutes just to put something there (and also to figure out how to use it lol). To explain the picture, the little thing inbetween chompys name is a chomper.. don't ask what that is it's just something i googled. I actually am not sure why chompys name is chompy I think it's just something from her school years. You can probably spot the pair of oddsocks inbetween my name... yea.. that's pretty self explanatory.

Anyways, not a lot to add to the blog right now. I myself am just waiting on a phone call to see if I have to go into work or not since the manager failed to let me know about that lol. Some good news though, England is getting colder as we speak! finally I will be able to use the mittens I bought from our trip to Finland.



Worst answer to a question ever goes to Chompy!
Q. If you were a transformer what would you transform into?
A. A sewing needle

DOH!

Oddsocks  t('.'t )

3 comments:

  1. My answer was actually a knitting needle, and you were the one who said it had to be something that could be made of metal, so boohoo to yoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ekk yea it was knitting needle sorry

    ReplyDelete