Monday 14 September 2009

Visit to the cemetary

Today I went to the cemetary to visit my Grandad who passed away not long ago. His headstone is still not put in place yet since ownership details have to be sorted out before we are allowed to place one. Still the grave looks fresh and un-neglected. A few people have been already to pay respects and place flowers but most of the flowers were getting old and wilted so I decided to get some more from the nearby flower store. The flowers were really pretty and in a nicely designed pot with a ribbon tied around with a bow. I didn't leave a card since I feel like so long as Grandad knows who it's from it doesn't matter about a card.

On a more weird note I recently got given a Dennis the Menace soft toy from a holiday trip. I've never shown any interest in Dennis the Menace so it was a confusing gift to me.. The only thing I can think of as to why I was given the toy is because of a wristband that I often wear. It's in a red and black checkered pattern which I've had for years now. I am not sure why I even like it so much it's just a silly wristband (which Isobell my neice thinks is a plaster and that i've hurt my arm). The Dennis toy now sits proudly in the boot window of my car! A few people have noticed it and said it looks cool.


I think it's amusing how his mouth is so far away from the middle of his face lol

Hmm not a lot else to talk about right now, it's a shame I dont have anything more merry to talk about but oh well lol.

Oddsocks xxx

p.s. Chompy how do i change the author to just Oddsocks when i'm making a post or reply? I've seen you reply as just "Chompy" but mine always says ChompyOddsocks

No comments:

Post a Comment